Myti Core Values
We pause to evaluate the impact of our actions and words on people, cultures, and the natural environment.
We have a contagious force deep within us that motivates us to be self-driven and authentic and push through discomfort.
We are constantly questioning, learning, and embracing the unknown. Vulnerability, patience, and team support allow us to explore outside our comfort zone.
Every person is a mix of experiences, family history, and culture. We strive to leave every being feeling understood through active listening and gentle yet firm communication.
Joy comes from humans trusting and accepting all parts of each other. We can create something greater than ourselves by weaving together our combined strengths and weaknesses.
We have many remarkable and subtle opportunities. We are responsible for protecting and thoughtfully managing these as resources for future generations.
Life at Myti
Myti is based at Hula Lakeside, a technology-driven co-working space on Lake Champlain powered by the sun and heated geothermically. We are surrounded by fellow entrepreneurs, start-ups, and creative energy.
- Compensation package includes medical and vision insurance
- Employee ownership
- Tuition assistance for professional skill building
- Discounted memberships to Fortify Fitness Gym, Burlington Surf Club, and access to Hula staff events
- $360 a year towards parking or alternative transportation
- Organic wholesome snacks
- Office at Hula Lakeside, a net-zero building powered by the sun, heated geothermically
- Located in “Key West” section with panoramic views of the lake
- Café and Brio coffee bar onsite
- Free, fresh-ground locally roasted coffee and Vermont Artisanal tea
We're not recruiting today, but check back frequently. We will be hiring several positions soon.